EDGY square planter box in 3 mm. bent galvanized steel plate. IThe bent over edges provide an attractive finish, perfectly straight joints and greater strength. A unique planter box that looks good from any angle. Only your imagination sets the limit when it comes to the outdoor living spaces you can create in attractive galvanized steel with our EDGY design,
- Danish design, manufactured byJEMA.
- Retains its attractive appearance for decades with no maintenance.
- Bottom plate - if required, can be purchased separately. This is recommended in the case of solid surfaces such as tiles and similar.
- Can be extended by purchasing extra side panels separately.
- A designer bench in lacquered steel can be purchased separately.
- EDGY is made of 3 mm. plate - perfect for use in public spaces.
- Is also available in custom lengths - contact us here .
- Thys EDGY is 80 cm. high.
Raised beds, planter boxes and flower planters are supplied as DIY-assembly incl. nuts and bolts and detailed assembly instructions.
Good advice when you plant in planter boxes:
- Fill it with earth right up to the edge
- Ensure that there is sufficient drainage for watering
- Use uncoated Leca pellets
- Separate the layers using weed control membrane fabric
- Use natural fertilisers (e.g. raised bed soil or compost)
Does the steel damage the plant?
You can grow and plant any kind of vegetable or plant in this planter box. Steel is a natural material and does not emit materials which are hazardous to your vegetables. If you are still unsure, we recommend that you line the box with cling film, polystyrene, an insulation mat or similar. This will also insulate the soil from the sides of the box and prolong its lifetime.