Corten steel retaining walls 40 cm height
Our program of retaining walls in corten steel gives the outdoor space a beautiful and modern look. The steel elements are available in modules and bolted together on site with accompanying bolts.
A steel retaining wall is lighter than a similar concrete retaining wall, giving faster and lighter mounting.
The bent edges provide a beautiful finish, easy assembly and the greatest strength. Modern and beautiful from all angles. Our program of retaining walls is perfect for gardens, parks, parking spaces, driveways and terraces.
Corten steel, also known as weatherproof steel, has several advantages when used for support walls. Some of these benefits include:
- Durability: Corten steel is very resistant to corrosion, making it ideal for outdoor use and in areas of high humidity or exposure to salt water.
- Low maintenance: Unlike wood or painted steel, corten steel does not require regular maintenance or touch-ups. The steel develops a protective patina that prevents rust and corrosion.
- Aesthetics: Corten steel has a unique, rust-orange color that can add visual interest to a garden or outdoor space.
- Cost effective: Corten steel is relatively cheap compared to other materials such as stone or concrete, making it a cost -effective option for retaining walls.
- Environmentally friendly: Corten steel is made of steel waste and is 100% reusable.
- Easy to install: retaining walls made of corten steel are easy to install and can be cut to any size or shape.