A firewood storage is a practical accessory for your grill or fire pit. It allows you to store firewood and other storage needs close to your BBQ fire pit grill or fireplace, so you always have what you need on hand. The firewood storage can be made of corten steel or galvanized steel and they can come in different sizes and designs with, for example, benches.
Our firewood storage are a beautiful and easy solution. They are easy to assemble and can come in a range of setup options.
Regardless of the type of firewood storage you choose, it is important to make sure it is large enough to store the firewood you need and that it is sturdy enough to withstand weather and wind. Firewood storage are also a good way to keep the fire pit and surroundings clean and organized.
Storage of firewood
Firewood storage is important to ensure that it remains in good condition and is ready for use when needed. Here are some important things to know about storing firewood:
- Dryness: It is crucial to store firewood in a dry state. Damp firewood burns poorly and produces more smoke and soot, which can affect both combustion efficiency and air quality. Make sure to store firewood in a dry and ventilated area to prevent moisture ingress.
- Covering: Protect the firewood from precipitation by covering it or purchasing firewood storage solutions.
- Air circulation: While it is important to protect the firewood from moisture, it is also crucial to ensure adequate air circulation. Allow air to circulate around the firewood to help remove excess moisture and prevent the formation of mold or fungi.
- Elevated storage: Place the firewood on a raised surface to prevent direct contact with the ground. Direct contact with the ground can lead to moisture buildup and faster deterioration of the firewood. Use firewood racks or similar solutions to elevate the firewood and provide air circulation underneath.
- Cleaning: Keep the storage area clean and tidy. Remove leaves, branches, or any other debris that may accumulate around the firewood and cause moisture issues. Also, regularly clean the area around the firewood to prevent insects or pests from settling in.
- Rotation: Practice firewood rotation. Use the oldest stack of firewood first and place newer firewood at the back. This ensures that the firewood is used in the correct order and helps avoid degradation of firewood quality over time.
By following these guidelines, you can store your firewood properly and ensure that it remains dry and in good condition, ready for use when you want to ignite your barbecue grill or fire pit.
Firewood storage in corten steel or galvanized steel:
Firewood storage can be both practical and aesthetically appealing with our firewood storage solutions in corten steel or galvanized steel. These durable and stylish materials provide a robust construction that protects your firewood from the elements and ensures it remains dry and in optimal condition.
Our firewood storage solutions are designed with a focus on functionality and aesthetics. They come in various sizes and design options to suit any garden or outdoor space. Whether you prefer the rustic look of corten steel or the sleek finish of galvanized steel, you can find a firewood storage solution that matches your style and needs.
Corten steel is known for its natural rusted patina, which adds a unique charm to your outdoor space. This rusted surface is not only aesthetically appealing but also functions as a protective layer against moisture and weather conditions. On the other hand, galvanized steel has a shiny and resistant surface that provides a modern and elegant appearance.
Regardless of the material you choose, you can be assured that our firewood storage solutions are designed to keep your firewood organized, dry, and easily accessible. They are functional and practical while adding an aesthetic dimension to your outdoor decor.
With our firewood storage solutions in corten steel or galvanized steel, you can create a stylish and functional storage space for your firewood.