2 large red pepper
3 cloves of garlic
50 g almonds
3 tablespoons lime
3 tablespoons oil
1 good tsp oelek
Slightly grated nutmeg
Salt and pepper
1) Insert your hooks (from your rotisserie) into the vegetables and onion and tie them to the top of the rack and let them hang 10 cm above the hole.
2) Roast the garlic on the grill plate and almonds on a pan
3) When the peppers, onions and lime have become partially black on the outside. Take them away from the grillplate.
4) The skin from the peppers is peeled off and is thrown out. Put the peppers in a blender.
5) Peel the onion and add in the lime juice
6) Add the other ingredients and blend to a nice smooth mass.
Served as a dip or side dish for burger etc.
Recipe by Martin Handgaard